Sunday, August 24, 2003

NOO!!!! SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!! DOOOOOOOOOOMM!!! I WAS JUST GETTING USED TO SUMMER!!!! AHHHH!! ::Cries:: Braces still hurt. Well lets recap. Yesterday i went to borders!! Haha i finally got to read the 6th and 7th books of chobits. But the last 8th one comes out in october!! i cant wait that long!! i sooooo want to buy the whole series. Its such a wonderful anime.. i was there with steffieee and audrey!! haha. 2 hour reading! not enough!! Then after that i went to eastridge with stacy and quyen! Whoohoo. The last day of summer that i can spend with them!! :'(...
We shopped at Forever. We like tried on hecka clothes. I didnt bring enough money, but i really wanted this speed racer kinda jacket and sweater. Sniff so pretty. But fortunately i did buy this shirt. typical katie. haha. i cannot go to the malll without spending some money at the least. Quyen bought a jacket there and another jacket from macy's i believe. And stacy bought this pink and white kinda cowboyish shirt. Its reallly cute. My descriptions make things sound ugly. My mistakes! -____-... Then we ate at In-n-out. Yea you must be like YOU ATE AT IN N OUT AND YOU JUST GOT BRACES???!!?. Yes, indeed i did get my braces. But i cut the burger up. and i ate it. it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I was like mmmMMmMMmmmM... heavennnnn...it felt rather small though. =/. then i came home and i chilled for a while. ate some brownies that alex baked. HAHA since when did he get into baking? but they were good. Then i was talking to steffie and then she told me that MARK wanted to break it off. HAH OMFG!!! I was gunna do that first!! darn! he beat me to it! haha. oh well its not like it woulda lasted anyway. *shrugs* oh well. haha. Anyways. then i stayed on the phone and such. and then my mother told me to sleep and i was twisting and turning in bed cuz i couldnt sleep. i stayed up till my usual time. blahhh. im not ready for school!!! OH MY DEAR GOSSHHHNESSS!! The oc! haha with Adam brody as katrina and quyen like to say. What a cutie! i dont think hes a cutie. but he sure acts like a dork. haha a funny dork. and his shirts are sooooooooo cool. haha. AHHH niptuck is such a disgusting t.v. thing. My god why did they even put it on the air?!?!?!?! ::cringe:: I wanna watch my boss's daughter but kim said it was boring. Thanks for the heads up! hmmmm.. then i guess i wanna see grind, cuz katrina said it was freaking funny. hehe. im going to church toodaayy. i probably cant even eat. =/
STEVEN, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO GOING DOWN!!! YOU OWE ME A STARBUCKS!!! hahaha.

goodbye to you! =D Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home