Thursday, October 23, 2003

Hi all. Today was impersination Thursdayyy. well, yes. haha ummm lets start of this great recap with....

BBBBBanddd: HECK YES. mwahaha i reign over all once again!! I am first chair once moreee!! yeaaa! i must stay first chairrr...

Maatth- GOD haha stacy and i CANNOT get over the Arnold swartzenengzsdxn website!! XDDDDDDDDD I laughed my arse off.

BreaK: POPTART DAYYYY!!!!!!

JaZZZ-Listening to the niceee beautiful musicc ^____^ Lindsay's solo is soo prettyyy. AWWW.. Lindsay cant go to the danceee lindsay and Hoang shoulda gone together. =/

Social studies= Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the debating thing.

P.E. We played Street hockkeyy. Me and Amanda V.S. Sean and Stephanie <~~ o0o two S's haha
MAnnn they whooped our buttsss. I hit the puck and it went right through seans legs passing it to amanda, passing it back to me, scoring...
1 POINT!! hahaha Dude. and andrew was making such a big deal just cuz i took my shirt off!! HAHAHAHA I HAD A TANKTOP UNDERNEATH FOOL! Then sean was like WHOA KATIE! Then stephanie was like join the fun! and she took her shirt off and was like amanda, you have a tanktop under too c'mon! HAHA.

Lunch-Eating. mm.. malt...

Perez= Eh. Perez. HAHAHA OMFREAKING GOd. Andrew is a freaking weirdo telling me to strip like i did in p.e.! I DID NOT STRIP!!!! Then i bent over to get something and andrew was like staring at mee!! AGHH PERVERTTT!! dont look at my skin. hahahaha he said my underwear was showing. -____-.......IT WAS NOT A YELLOW BIKINI. :(..It was Girl briefs..

After schoolieee= TEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHA STEPHANIEE BWAHAHAHA SADIES HAHAHA ED!! HAHAHAHAHAHA *wipes a tear*
haha Hoang was all asking Mrs. Chase if we could have a poptart party!! HECK YEA MAN!! haha then quyen like got down on one knee and was like KATIE, will you go to the dance with me? haha and i put my hand on my chest *sniffle* Of COURSE. hahaha Kimberly and Stacy and going togetherr, manda and karen, Stephie and *BLLEEEEEP* Katrina and *COIGUHHHH* and and yea? haha OMG!! HOANG makes that FACE that makes you feel so GUILTY when you didnt even do ANYTHING!!! it drives me insane!! haha. Cuz quyen asked me in front of him, and he was like HEY!! BUT KATIES MY DATE!! and then JEssica/ Julie came up and was like NO!! Shes my date!!! and i was so confusedd @____@ then Hoang made that FACIAL EXPRESSION!! *dies*

The dance is soooon tomorrow... International club meeting.. International club HAS to have sweaters.. OR ELSE..YES, IM THREATENING MR. NUNEZ... ^^ Sniffle MEDIATOR SWEATERSSS!!!

TEehee Sadie Hawkins dAnce, im my KHaki Pantss.~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home