Tuesday, September 30, 2003

StacYY!! GAFILTA FISHHHH XD!! SAlmON PINK! hahaha i love teasing stacy! she has the funniest expresssionnsss! Well. lets seee... todayyy..umm..err.. oh yea, we started withhh 6th period!! Perez! Oh my gosh, andrew was making fun of me saying that i had a love affair with mr. perez!! TO SET THINGS STRAIT... this is what happened..

Me: Mr. Perez, for this problem, we rewrite the fragment into a sentence right?
Perez: yes, so it says last summer.. Hmm *thinks to himself* I had a romantic love affair last summer.
Me: O_o.. umm no
Perez: *laughs* I dont think you like that one. *Laughs again.. his annoying lauughh!!*
Andrew: O_O!! LOVE AFFAIR?? o0o0o0o0o0o0o

And thats how it started. ----______--... anyway.. enough of mr. perez *cringe* its so sad... hes like 60 and he lives with his mom, takes bubble baths with candles, and likes to read romance novels by a warm fireplace with wine.. what other gayness is next?? How do i know this? He told our class.. Oh, he also has a twin brother, who is a reject and drives and pickup truck.. -_-..

AHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHALLENGES FOR BAND!! IM NEVER GUNNA STAY IN FIRST CHAIR!! *cries*

Eh, nothing new in math.. quiet table, and annoying blonde chick that wants to copy things..

For Jazz, we had to write an essay about a jazz cd that we listened to, and i picked a CD called eLLa. By Ella fitzgerald.
ME: For my last CD, my favorite song was "I can only give you love...baby?!!" I read all questionably..
Everyone: *laughs*
Me: hehe yea..
Sean: WHOOOO!! GO KATIE!! OH YEA, BABY! *Smirk*
Mrs. Chase: Shutup Sean, you little pervert!
Everyone including me: *roaring with laughter*

haha omg, how mrs. chase said it was unexplainable in its hilariousness.. SooOOOOOOOOOO funny.

I owe Hoang kimchiii XD.

anyways... then aberle! STUPID history day project!! aghh *dies*

P.E.!! YEAA!!! TAEBO! ANDREW keeps forcing things to HAPPEN..*glares* Anyways, mann those double times are soo freakin tiring.. I hope this will help out in defending myself. I want to take kick boxing, or womens defense classes.. I also want a 200 watt stun gun.. yeaa...any guy try anything funny on me, and he wont EVER have kids. mwahaha.

came home yepp. read 4 comics books strait. veryyy fun.. Had a headache though. Then listened to some smooth jazz musicc while doing some homework, and then missed my show because i was showering!! *sobs* *sigh* oh well..

Well.. See you next timee.. visit soonnn.

~Huggles to everyone. =D~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home