Tuesday, September 09, 2003

hahahha omg i fergot to include a super fun day at math class!!! hahaha. soo funny. We named Tim a girly name of Kelly. haha stacy=poopsie me=sally kim=Veronica. hahaha then for some weird reason stacy thought i was putting a ruler down my shirt (so not true!!) it fell in!! i accidentally dropped my ruler into my shirt. I had a tanktop under!! Then i heard DAvid wong go OH YEA, WONGS BABY!!! MY SOUL SISTA!! To karen. poor poor karen. I started cracking up like heck when i heard that. OMG whatta loser! hahahaha!!! BTW Its because both their last names are wong.. if you didnt already know =P.. Then i was like,"stacy...wheres my money from last night!! i gave you a total stacy discount!! 100 bucks!! cough it up!! *wink* I could see tims eyes widening. he totally thought we were weird. hahaha i was saying how stacy owed me for last night! NO NOT THAT! YOU SICKO! haha. Then Christian was acting weird. O_O................ Yay. im his piano partner for jazz! the kims. haha Wow.. i made up alot of double words.. Piano partners, Bench buddies, Braces bunch, Converse crew, Spitting squad, drooling duo, bathroom buddies <-- stacy and karen made that up. Tripping team, and the giggling group. HAHAHA..im such a loser...

ANIME HOTTIE OF THE MONTH: KAKASHI SENSEI FROM NARUTO! WHATTA HOTTIE!!!!! XD~~ *drool* Soooooo hot!! Naruto is such a cutie!! SASKE IS SOOO KAWAII!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home