Monday, January 12, 2004

God, my brother pisses the living Bajeesus outta me.. Man. just wanna slam his head into the wall. ladeedaa. If only for one day i could just.. sedate him or something! JESUS CHRIST! -___-.. *claws at my hands* oops im bleeding. oh well.

Well, worked on our history day project. Man.. the freaking board is HEAVY OMG!! And i had to walk home with quyen and manda with it. OKAY. QUYEN. u were right, we shoulda taken the bus. ya happy?! yea.. Man our board is so beautiful. As quyen says, it pains me to look at it beacuse its so beautiful.

Quote of the week:

quyen: Dude, it sounds like u guys are having sex!

HAHAHAHA omg. It was because me and amanda were in the garage painting our board, and we were screaming because the paint got onto the hinges, my garage, and the thought bubble. Screaming and sex? O_o. i dont really see a resemblance. haha. yea..basically.. man. i needa find some shoes. =/ Shoe shopping with the stephanie's. haha. maybe! haha. darn.. i hope no one gets my shoes. Steph0ny, you are one crazy girl. You and your 14? 18? pairs of shoes? MANN I wish i were you. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home