Sunday, December 07, 2003

hahaha. bianca is such a funny person.XDD

ME: http://www.geocities.com/wilsonia_console/KILLTHEVIRUS.html?1070348409158
ME: theres the website
Bianca: oh my gosh
Bianca: he sounds so cool
Bianca: I'm so in love
Bianca: Since I am now out for revenge, plus since I'm a rather nice and awesome guy, this handy guide I've written will tell you how to remove it.
Bianca: -starry eyed-
ME: HAHAHHAHAHA
Bianca: he does seem cool!
Bianca: doesnt he seem cool!?
ME: he seems awesomeee
ME: i actually kinda know him..actually i dont. haha i just know his name and what he looks like =P
Bianca: you do!?
ME: yea. my friend's friend
Bianca: HOW COOL!
Bianca: you should buy him cookies
ME: HAHAHA
ME: whoa.. he's 6'1 white male
ME: XD
Bianca: ^_^
Bianca: he's like LESTAT!
BIanca: =O
Bianca: -hyperventilation-
ME: HAHAHAHA


HAHA stacy is going insane ^^

Stacy: good bye my love
Stacy: bon jour
Stacy: :-* love,
the irish man
Stacy: man ive gone insane


I love my conversations with people. =D

Kimbo: OMG KATIE KATIE KATIE
ME: ???
ME: WHAT WHAT??
kimbo: =]
kimbo: hi.
ME: HI
kimbo: would you be mad if i got you a box of pads?
ME: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ME: I'll scream and throw em at you!
kimbo: what about tampons?
ME: I'll pull em out of the box and throw em at you!
Kimbo: what about condoms?
ME: =OOOOOOO
ME: i'll blow em up and then i'll put them in ur locker! ><
Kimbo: LMA0.
Kimbo: like i would actually buy those things!!
ME: HAHA
Kimbo: or like they would let a 13 year old buy them
KImbo: Hmph.
ME: i'll get u the ted bundy box set
ME: haha
Kimbo: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME: HAHAHA
ME: ted bundy night light! haha
Kimbo: REALLY?!?!?!?
Kimbo: omg..
Me:BWAHAHAHA. XDD

Ahahahaha okay enough of this! goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home