Sunday, November 16, 2003

Hey hey *waves a weak a wave* What a tiring week. -___-. haha. Lins birthday was on Friday! Bought her a Eucalyptis sugar scrub, mixing spoon, sweat pea lotion, and a bath tablet from bath and body works.. Man that was expensive.. about forty five dollars in total. But of course, me and kristine split it half and half. I drew her a little picture of a kitten girl and wrote her a letter. ^^. alalalalala. well sunday was same as usual. yepyep, actually, more stressful becase i was selling candy there. @_@ soo stressful cuz ppl wouldnt pay me so i had to cover for them until they payed me back tomorrow. argghh. yea, i sold like... O_< i cant remember, ah watever. Yepppp.. My mom made me wear some funky outfit today. haha i looked like a guy. AHHAHA. YOu, know the whole nice black dress shoes, jeans, and a black sweater with a white collared shirt underneath, its like a chiq guy attire. nice nice. yeppp. tomorrow, another day of school. Yay. *not too excited* i mean YAYAYAYAYAYA!! hahaha school great cept for the homework factor. =/ ahaha. More whispering on monday to hoang. about JJJJJJJJ. hahaha. I sense something. hahaha. lalalala. yepp. I have to find a ride to church this friday so i can sleepover at yvonne's (maybe) AGHHH ABERLE PROJECT DUE JANUARY 8!!! NOOOO SO LITTLE TIME!!! AHHHHH *covers my face with my hands* oh god please dont let us get a bad grade.. we really should get started. bleh.. but its a certain word that always comes up on all of my assignments.. PROCRASTINATION!!! haha. ohh geeshes. I need some more jeans!!!!!!!!
Jeans-1 Khaki-1 Tan-1 Brown-1 Black-3 I need more jeans!! And a plain black sweatshirt for my emily patch. ^^. Mannn i want a puma sweater. =///// aero doesnt have nice girl sweaters!! only guys.. Girl sweaters are all monkeys and crap. i dont really like it. *__* more forever 21 clothes that i desire.. man. haha. AE has such nice guy clothes. envy. I cant buy any clothes from AE cuz all of my friends have EVERYTHING! All is hopeless *sigh* Dont really want to spend millions of dollars on clothes from Abercrombie, Aero doesnt have that many clothes yet, so Forever is my only resort, and pac sun is Eh. *shrugs* Blahhh clothes are what i need..
Man i have a newfound obsession with socksss.. I LOVE socks. Knee high socks too. and and BElts and underwear. all of the accesssories rather than the real clothes itself, but still. haha. okee nevermind well yea, got to sleep now, so goodnight all. and oh p.s. i want suave-wear!!!! My goodness!! The Jr. clothes are wonderfull!! I want want want! hahahaha Oke yea Farewell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home