Saturday, November 22, 2003

Lala.. nothing much today. Relaxed alot. I really needed that. First wokeup around 8:30 yep.. then practiced for piano.. piano at 9:45 am. until 11. Then i did my homework.. finished it all. Read 4 chapters for Psychopath. Man that book is soo awesome.. This is how i felt when i read god shaped hole. That book is so great.. Alotta um "Stuff" but other than that.. the plot is the breath taking. yea... Psychopath... Man i wish it would never end.. I hate it! whenever i read a book and get into it, i dont want it to end.. but it does, and i go out to hunt for another book that would feel the same, but i cant for a while. Reading is funnnnnnnn.. First i though psychopath was all Gory and stuff, it is, but its also such a sad...yet cliff hangerish story with a mix of sexual attraction, and detective work. aghh i cant explain how magnificent it is.

yay for queer eye!!!! I freaking love that show!!! XDDDD I love it i love it! I love Kyan and Jai!! they're so cool.^^
Kyan was listed for people magazine's 20 hottest men. mannn and hes over 28!!! He looks only like 23. haha. And ted is so funny he reminds me of rivers. haha

llalala. yepp. then today, baby is sick =/ fever and all, and mom had to go to work. so i played with my little sis until my grandma came to our house, but she wouldnt go to grammy, and she just held on to me. It was really nice to be...hmm needed? no wanted? no.....it was just nice to get a hug. even though it really wasnt haha.

Yay thanksgiving lunch at church tomorrow. I always love the stuffing there. mmmmmm...
Man, i love stuff stuffed crust pizza. I love some good cookins. haha

Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home