Saturday, March 20, 2004

Man stressie dessie week. O_O... dude finally. well on thursday, i went out to eat with my mom, my dad, baby, brother, me, steph, and audrey. mmmm applebees? I ordered a HUGE ARSE CHICKEN!! i didnt think it was gunna be that big!! it said only one chicken breast! but it looked like 5! O__O.. mmm but it was good, and so was the oreo shake i shared with steph. mmm oreos. Well, anyway, after ward, i took allergy medicine and it made me feel sluggish.

Friday- STILL FEELING SLUGGISH. i've been napping alot these days! hmm.., strange, i probably get the most sleep out of anyone in our group, but im always tired. bah. had to run the mile..=__= andrew beat me. grr. mile sucks. Then quyen and amanda came over to do the history day project. MAN!! they came at 5 and left at 9:30 whoa.. long process. haha snackage... I got a bug bite.. EWWW. but i kept spraying bug spray out side and quyen was like screaming her head off. hah funny stuff. Man it felt so exhilerating using a drill gun..YAY. haha then went upstairs to uncover.. DUN DUN..nonono my buddies were NOT doing anything "bad." They were talking to matties little 6th grade friends. har har. there was this one girl.........sn relating to do with horny? -.- 6th graders these days.. cant control their hormones...

Saturday: woke up at freaking 7:30 a.m. to get to sierramont.. ARGH. it was so. beh. the history day was so unorganized..O__o. AND THE MAN WOULDNT SPEAK UP! AHHHH GET A MICROPHONE DARNIT! Then blah blah waited like an hour until getting interviewed.. dude.. their took like forever, and ours was only 5 minutes~! stupid judges.. grr. curse them! they said no visual interp? YEA RIGHT!! they said it that we had a great board, then writes SATISFACTORY on our evaluation paper.. -.-... we obviously didnt get state.. but i heard that the only ones that passed in the exhibit were sierramonters.. judges were sierramont teachers..O_O.. theres a conspiracy! dun dun dun.. we were deceived! at least i got outta piano =/ but i had to cancel braces.. so my next appointment is on the 24.. my teeth are gunna be numb for my birthday.. NO!! AHHHHHHHH.. i HAVE to eat everything in sight on the 28th! argh.. i wonder if nathan wright has the same b-day as me.. cuz during jazz, i coulda sworn that he said his birthday was in nine months.. (this was the 19th) and i was like.. HEY.. does he have the same b-day as me? haha man.. i was eating chicken, and my dad was all hey mina say matt! and then the baby was like maaaatt, then matt rang the doorbell! he came back from a birthday party.. dude that was pretty freaky.

Bah....8 more days till my birthday.. this isnt good.

I DONT WANT TO BE 14!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home