Monday, February 16, 2004

My dear goodness, happy Valentines day everyone, well... It would much rather be suited as Chocolate day on my terms.. Well i'll recap on the Week..

Friday- Good day!! I FOUND OUT I WAS FIRST CHAIR IN HONOR ORCHESTRA. KICKASS! But i hear this alan guy is really good. =/ hmm i only got first chair cuz he was cocky.. i better learn some techniques from him. Yes! my dearest lindsay, evan, hoang, and stacy are first chair in their sections as well. *claps* Thank you to Raymond for the roses. Greatly much appreciated. thank you! Thanks to the kiddies that gave me candy. I pigged out during aberle. ^^ haha. Then while i was reading my book during cosgrove. Man that class is crazy because of sean.

Sean: o0o let me see that book
Stacy: O__________o
Me: uhh okay..
Sean: WHAT?!?! SHE BIT ON THE STEM?! THE STEM OF WHAT? -a look of complet and utter confusion and seduction-
Me: WHAT?! THE STEM OF A LEAF YOU FREAK-O!
Sean: Sure, it was implied to be something ELSE. *WINK WINK WINK*
Stacy:....


There was more but i forgot.Man STacy stayed silent haha and laughed. That was the funniest math class ever. And nathan and brian contributed to that. HAHAHA. Btrian was asking everyone their sn. -__-. crazy child. Then mrs. cosgrove took it away. TT___TT. But Taylor gave me a hug of reassurance that i would get it back. The rest of the period stacy and i were planning on how to get my book back. We were like..
Me: You distract her while i clonk her on the head and run away with the book!
Stacy: nonono, i'll cover while you crawl and get it

We even drew pictures! -holds up the paper with stick figure doodles-

Then during Perez, i realized that i didnt have my book, so i got outta class and ran to cosgrove. I heard someone say my name i was certain it was hoang, but i just went inside. No one was inside, so i went to her desk and grabbed and ran out like an accomplished theft. Turns out that cosgrove got called to the hospital because of her mom or something. Luck for me, and Bad luck for Cosgrove. The person saying my name was raymond, ritt, and Jimmy. Man i could've sworn he sounded EXACTLY like hoang!!!! -.-;; Then i gave him a hug thanks and ran as fast as i could to perez.. But not after i pranced arond the school first. haha

SATURDAY- Stayed at alex oppas till i dont know how late.. My god. Oh now i remember. I went over wit jeff, alex, and andy and we watched GTO form 9 P.M to 3:30 A.M... Craziness.. Thats how i spent MY valentines. Rolling aorund the floor in laughter watching GTO.. CRAzy onizuka. Hes kinda cute when hes serious.. and beats the living crap ouuta people and saves 3 lives i think? But most of the time hes silly with monkey like facial expressios.. -.-;; man. 2D characters are my only life.

TODAY- MAn i read for what, 6 hours straight?!?!? read two books. Very good actually. The only person that shares an interest in books is katrina. haha Me and katrina have a different relationship laughing at stupid stuff. A hunchback lady at the library? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA XDDD But, i recommend katrina and others inteersted in slightly pervy books to read: Accidental Virgin, and IS that a moose in your pocket? Man im like a sucker for hilarious, pervy, romance novels.. Like Brave new girl, God shaped hole.. In Accidental virgin, i fell quite head over heels for Jane's friend Charlie. Man suck a cutie. In Is that a moose in your pocket? I was sqealish by her brother, Ex- Boyfriend, and her gay best friend. Man that gay guy is so awesome, when described. Clean, Handsome, BROWN HAIR. haha and BLUE EYES.. I am in love with ice blue eyes. *drool* Anyway... Man, i want to watch Fatal Attraction. Every Man's nightmare. hahaha.

Katrina.: Man Katie, falling in love with book characters is more proof that you need a (wo)man in your life. Maybe I could be that person. I`m a passionate lover. I`ve got sex written all over me.

Katrina, you are the funniest being i ever met. hahahaha Man i laughed so hard at that.

Anyway.. I will leave you with a quote from Is that a moose in your pocket?

I was on that case, as fast as a model is on Ex-Lax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home