Thursday, January 29, 2004

Im numero dos in band now. =/ it may seem stupid that im so worked up about it, but its because i love playing flute, so dropping from #1 to #2 sucks. cuz then now ur not the best anymore.. im always second right before a concerT! dammit. -_- *sigh* perez. curse you. It was cruel what he said to kimbo. Right kimbo?! Perez and his stupid lip gloss!! XDD that stupid man. *shakes head*

Quote of the week- Ur still #1 in my heart! -Stacy
TT___TT thank you stacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to my dear dear friend amanda. I hope all ur wishes came true. *wink* And if Jk didnt get u anything, i woulda clobbered him! ^^

man, im such a sucker for manga. =X

Braces tightened. Wish me luck with these retarded silver caps shoved up my gums.. O_O and springs..

2 new shoes. darn, i coulda got these really sexy shoes from stephanie bui. TT___TT..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home