Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Back by popular demand.. I must update everyday. or else Stephanie Bui will kick my arse. haha. NO body better mess with stephanie bui man. No crap talkers either. or backstabbers, or arrogant children, or she'll put you in check! She'll knock you out with her vast collection of shoes! haha. Anyways...nothing much today.. just kinda chilled. Came home and napped for about 2 hours. haha. yea. hmm i have homework but im too lazy to do it. Oh well. Man B+ in Cosgrove. Well family came over cuz it was my sister's birthday.
ALSO STEPHANIE HONG'S HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY! LONG LIVE STEPHANIE AND ORLI!!! HAHAHA.
Just layed on my bed and talked. Man i love talking with my dear cousin! i love you so much! haha.

Quotes of the day:

Hannah: Wow, you look cute in those glasses (a 7 year old girl saying that to stephanie) haha

Stephanie: You know what i want.. *turns off the lights*

HAHAHAHAHA. man, i just cant stop talking about stephaniE! theres so much to say. hehe. anywhoo. Yea for like 4 hours stayed in my room with the door shut.. X__X too many family members. and talked our night away. Not much to say about today. It was okee.. Eh bleh. i realized alot about myself and others. bah my brain hurts. ice cream time. sorry if i was weird yesterday. its only normal to feel like crap. ladedee.. challenges oh nfewihj843ht28. BAH. my week sucked. cept today. it was alright. damn that perez! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. and COSGROVE..GrRr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home