Thursday, April 22, 2004

Hey kids!! Man, when i updated a the day before yesterday, i forgot to mention.... JEFF oppa IS THE COOLEST.. cuz he helps me on the GM's... AND he sent me this awesome package. man. xDD i still need a big picture frame for it. YAAY!

Well, the highlights of my dayss...

Wednesday- During P.e. we did flex arm hang. Strangely, it seems that all the REALLY skinny and or small kids get the best times.. Even the strong kids got like 4 seconds. Really weird. And crazily, ritt did like 7 pull ups..O_O..Even with the NON bicep muscle using hand placement. O_o..

Then, during Perez, i dunno WHAT was happening, but all of a sudden, andrew bursts out screaming! Then mr. perez says: JEssica! no screaming!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Then Anthony was like.. that wasnt jessica.. that was andrew. XDDD

Man, i've noticed that i've NEVER in my entire 14 years of existence seen decent highlights on an asian! god.. whenever asians highlight their hair... its BLONDE... DONT highlight it blonde!!! That is the most IMPORTANT hair fact.. Asians should go for a dark or light brown.. Maybe even like maple color.. but NEVER blonde -.-

AFTER SCHOOL...

During honor band, me and stacy got there a little early, so we walked to 7-11. I was gunna buy something, but i forgot i had to money, so we went back. Then, we were on time. yay. We played and played..Oh yea.. We're gunna rock at the art and wine festival xDD. haha Then, Casey's mom calls him like during a song. O_O. HAHA he was like sup? and then said hey, mom call me later! then mrs. chase was glaring at him. haha. Then it was break! Me, stacy, bianca, lindsay, joshua, casey, brent?, marco, alan, and this other kid xDD sorry i dont know his name!! Ran to 7-11. hahaha it was so hoot in there so it was nice to be outside. Some kiddies bought some food, and then we went back. Then.. out of no where... Im lookin at the floor, at my shoe, then i see something SPLATTER accross the room. and my expression is O_O?! HHAHAHA. then i look up and alan is laughing like crazy.. and i put piece and piece together.. and i knew he spit it out. I screamed. haha it was SO close from hitting my foot. thank god. Then after rehearsal, marco and casey taught the UNGANGSTA me and stacy how to gansta walk. HAHAHAHHAHA. oh dear.. haha.
GANGSTA WALK: Grab your belt, and walk as if your legs are uneven. HAHAHA
Then marco took off his hat, and showed us how to wear it street style. Wow, what an informational rehearsal about being gangster.


TODAY- Well, during perez, greg tells me.. Give me the gay slap! and im like O_o....... And he tells me, if you high five someone, and that person's hand goes upward after the high five, that means they're gay.. so he tries it on mr. perez. WELL JUST GUESS WHERE HIS HAND WENT! it went up. HAHAHAHA

Quote of the week by Jeff: Red bull: For people on rehab from crack.

whooooowsh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home