Saturday, July 12, 2003

YAy. Im at katrina's house.. AHH STOP BOTHERING ME ABOUT MARK* @_@... And andrew!! AHH STOPPIT!!! STOP THE RUMORS!! AHH. IM GOING TO DIE!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALOOONE :'(.. Stop bugging me about it! Yay. well i re-watched rush hour 2 and watched the outtakes of the gay man. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS HILARIOUS. I laughed until i had to pee. ^___^.. EEEEEK. I wanna watch Pirates of the Carribean!!!! DANG ITTT ROARRR. HAHAHA KATRINA FELL OFF THE CHAIR SAYING MY DELICATE FOOT! MWAHAHAHA. I wanna watch alex and emma, american wedding, and how to deal!! HaHa. I read this article about mandy moore and she said that she wanted to cuss someone out!! She said she loves cussing and the F word is like heaven. MWAHAHA. hi says katrina and amanda. Where's stacy? she said she's coming now!! Arrgh.. well im going to watch some movies now. american pie! HAHAHAHAHA. okee byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home