Sunday, July 27, 2003

didnt do much today.. sleepy..=_=..OHHH hyunnie unnie bought me clow cards from korea!! YAYYYYYY!! THANKIES SO MUCCHHHERS!! *dies while holding them* I cant wait until i can see which ones i got. How much were they? O_O i hope they werent too expensive!! i'll pay you back! i promise!! :) Hi linny unnie! I swear i WILL buy you something! Or do something extra special for you, oke dokes? ^___________^.
Just chilled at quyen's house with stacy. Stacy is such a freak!! haha such a funny freak. :). SAY IT LIKE YA MEAN IT SISTA! Quoted to Quyen. XD.. Ah..the joys of the inside jokes.=/
Hum dee dum.. I REALLY needa new layout. grr..i cant find a picture thats meaningful enough to put up as my layout. phooey. mmm..I ate stuffed crust pizza. YUMMM. extra yum. Yepp. okee dokes. sleepy time. goodnight! (-__-)zZz
**Sweet dreams, my little angel**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home